Pool Closing Service/Winterization Request
Owners Responsibilities – PRIOR to CLOSING – Make sure:
- There is power to the pump and service outlets
- The winterizing plugs, water bags and pool cover are by pool
- The hose spigot is turned on and garden hose is available
- The pool area is clear of clutter and animal feces.
- Water level needs to be lowered to 4-5” below skimmer (tile), unless vacuum is specified.
- Pool needs to be cleaned. Pool will be closed AS IS UNLESS vacuum is specified.
- Access gates and equipment room doors are UNLOCKED
If a scheduled date is confirmed and customer does not have items agreed upon ready, customer contact will be attempted.
A service charge will apply if work cannot be competed and/or a return trip is needed.
Pool Closing Service
- Blow and clear all lines of water and plugging returns, skimmers and air lock bottom drain
- Drain pumps of water
- Backwash filter, drain — Rinse and inspect DE grids
- Drain chlorinator/inspect salt cell
- Remove hand rails and ladders
- Secure power at the pump panel
- Place and secure winter cover (standard placement) *Cable Systems and separate Spa covers are subject to additional charge. (See option list.) (No discount for putting the cover on yourself)
- Inspect overall system and notate any issues or concerns