Pool Opening Request
- SOLID COVERS are Pumped Dry (Extra charges will apply to pump off)
- The pool is filled to operating level, unless you have a bottom drain
- There is power to the pump and service outlets
- The return fittings, cleaner, baskets, dive, etc. are by pool
- The hose spigot is turned on and garden hose is available
- The pool area is clear of clutter and animal feces
- Access gates and equipment room doors are UNLOCKED
If a scheduled date is confirmed and customer does not have items agreed upon ready, customer contact will be attempted.
A service charge will apply if work cannot be competed and/or a return trip is needed.
Keeping the water pumped down so it does not show though the mesh covers, and adding an ALGICIDE @ 1st thaw will help keep the water clear before opening.
- Removal & folding cover (No discounts for removing your own cover, Additional charge for cable systems may apply) See option list
- Brushing pool
- Filter grid inspection (only if we did not close your pool in the fall)
- Install pump & filter plugs (Additional charges may apply for motor & heater tray installations)
- Installing skimmer baskets & pool return fittings
- Start pump & filter system
- Inspect for leaks in exposed piping/valves
- Adding your filter media to system
- Install ladders and rails
- Check lighting
- Set pump / cleaner timers
- Fill chlorinator with your tablets
- Inspect overall system and notate any issues or concerns