PRIOR to OPENING – Please make sure:
- SOLID COVERS are Pumped Dry (Extra charges will apply to pump off)
- The pool is filled to operating level
- There is power to the pump and service outlets
- The return fittings, cleaner, baskets, dive, etc. are on the pool deck
- The hose spigot is turned on and garden hose is available
- The pool deck and equipment area are clear of clutter and animal feces
- Weeds, brambles, ornamental grasses, and bushes are trimmed away from pool deck edges and equipment areas
- Access gates and equipment room doors are UNLOCKED
If a scheduled date is confirmed and the customer does not have items agreed upon ready, customer contact will be attempted. If contact is unsuccessful, then necessary items will be provided for a reasonable cost.
A $95.00 service charge will apply if work cannot be competed and/or a return trip is needed.
Keeping the water pumped down so it does not show through the mesh covers, and adding an ALGICIDE @ 1st thaw will help keep the water clear before opening. Robotic pool cleaners can also be placed under the covers and run days prior to opening.