PRIOR to OPENING – Please make sure:
- SOLID COVERS are Pumped Dry (Extra charges will apply to pump off)
- The pool is filled to operating level
- There is power to the pump and service outlets
- The return fittings, cleaner, baskets, dive, etc. are on the pool deck
- The hose spigot is turned on and garden hose is available
- The pool deck and equipment area are clear of clutter and animal feces
- Weeds, brambles, ornamental grasses, and bushes are trimmed away from pool deck edges and equipment areas
- Access gates and equipment room doors are UNLOCKED
If a scheduled date is confirmed and the customer does not have items agreed upon ready, customer contact will be attempted. If contact is unsuccessful, then necessary items will be provided fora reasonable cost.
A $95.00 service charge will apply if work cannot be competed and/or a return trip is needed.
Keeping the water pumped down so it does not show through the mesh covers, and adding an ALGICIDE @ 1st thaw will help keep the water clear before opening. Robotic pool cleaners can also be placed under the covers and run days prior to opening.