PRIOR to CLOSING – Please make sure:
- There is power to the pump and service outlets
- The winterizing plugs, water bags and pool cover are on the pool deck
- The hose spigot is turned on and garden hose is available
- The pool deck and equipment areas are clear of clutter and animal feces.
- Weeds, brambles, ornamental grasses, and bushes are trimmed away from pool deck edges and equipment areas
- Water level needs to be lowered to 4-5” below skimmer (tile), unless vacuum is specified.
- Pool needs to be cleaned. Pool will be closed AS IS UNLESS vacuum is specified.
- Access gates and equipment room doors are UNLOCKED
If a scheduled date is confirmed and the customer does not have items agreed upon ready, customer contact will be attempted. If contact is unsuccessful, then necessary items will be provided for a reasonable cost.
A $95.00 service charge will apply if work cannot be completed and/or a return trip is needed.